Metro Silver Line Route
The Silver Line 910 and Silver Line Express 950X share the same stations and stops in Downtown LA and on the I-10 Freeway. However, the Silver Line Express 950X makes fewer stops on the I-110 Freeway to allow for faster service to and from San Pedro, Downtown LA and El Monte.
Effective Nov. 1, 2020, J Line (Silver) 910/950 bus stop relocation is as follows at Union Station:
- From Arcadia St/Alameda St (El Monte Busway) to Patsaouras Bus Plaza, Bays 1-15. Passengers can access new bays through Union Station.
Express Stations and Stops
- I-10 Freeway: Same as J Line (Silver) 910
- Downtown LA: Same as J Line (Silver) 910
- I-110 Freeway & South Bay: San Pedro, Pacific Coast Highway Station, Carson Station, Figueroa/190th, Harbor Gateway Transit Center and Harbor Freeway Station
View the map for a complete list of stations and stops .
During the weekday morning and afternoon rush hours, the Silver Line Express 950X runs:
- To El Monte/Downtown LA: Every 10 minutes from Harbor Gateway Transit Center and every 20 minutes from San Pedro
- To Harbor Gateway Transit Center: Every 10 minutes
- To San Pedro: Every 20 minutes
The fare for both the Silver Line 910 and Silver Line Express 950X is $2.50. Transfers from either line are free for up to two hours when using a TAP card.
When transferring from a local line to either line, there is a $0.75 upcharge. View the fare structure for more information, .