Parking Shuttle Service is now available for hospital staff and guests of the West LA VA Hospital campus. The shuttle service, which is free to staff and guests, will operate while construction work is underway in several parking structures and lots on the hospital campus.
When: Fall 2020 through Fall 2023
- Monday through Friday; 24 hours Daily; Pick-ups every 10 minutes
- Saturday and Sunday: 24 hours; Pick-ups every 20 minutes
- You can board the shuttle at of the designated stop locations on campus. Look for the signs at each stop for the shuttle service.
- To return to the lot where you parked, board the shuttle in the designated area in Parking Lot 43N.
- In accordance with CDC health guidelines, each shuttle trip will be limited to no more than six (6) total passengers, including two (2) passengers using wheelchairs.
- Face masks must be worn by passengers at all times while aboard shuttles.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!