On Saturday, April 24, from 7am to 7pm, eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed to all traffic at La Brea Ave. This closure will support deliveries to the La Brea Station.
When: Saturday, April 24, from 7am to 7pm
Where: Wilshire Blvd. and La Brea Ave.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be fully closed from the east side of the Wilshire/La Brea intersection to Orange Dr.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. between Mansfield Ave. and La Brea Ave. will be reduced to a single lane.
- Local access to Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained at Orange Dr.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured along the following route:
- At La Brea Ave. turn left, heading north.
- At 6th St. turn right, heading east.
- At Highland Ave. turn right, heading south.
- Continue onto Wilshire Blvd.
- Access to driveways on the south side of Wilshire will be restricted while the closure is in place.
- The north-south crosswalk on the west side of the Wilshire/Sycamore intersection will be maintained.
- Access to the shopping center at Wilshire and Sycamore will be restricted from Wilshire Blvd. Access is maintained on Sycamore Ave.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles & First Responders will be maintained.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- Information Hotline: 213-922-6934